The major issues that can be leveled at Star Trek the video game are that it appears to be a rough around the edges, buggy mess of a game that, despite a strong and recognisable brand, struggles to find its own place.
Rise of the Guardians is not a bad game. What it does, it manages well. The game plays smoothly enough (baring the odd little slowdown on some larger fights) and comes at a reduced price to other products. I can’t help but t...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Assassin’s Creed Unity shows off it’s immersive open world
- Far Cry 4′s biomes explored in new videos
- Assassin’s Creed Unity PC Specs confirmed
- Epic Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date