LocoCycle is ridiculous, and honestly quite repetitive, but the style and sense of humor are charming.
If you can grit your teeth through the “story” part of it you will get to do some dancing. And the central conceit to bring about some classic dance songs and dance moves is a redeeming quality. Player will get to sweat to the ...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- EGX: Hands on – Lumo
- EGX: Interview with Roel Ezendam (Action Henk)
- EGX: Hands-on – Galactic Hero Agency
- EGX: Interview with Brjann Sigurgeirsson (SteamWorld Heist)
- Nintendo Release Super Mario Maker for Super Smash Bros
The Land of Venn: Numeric Storms (iOs) Review
Cop Car (BluRay) Review
- EGX: Interview with Mark Warburton (Lego Dimensions)