LocoCycle is ridiculous, and honestly quite repetitive, but the style and sense of humor are charming.
If you can grit your teeth through the “story” part of it you will get to do some dancing. And the central conceit to bring about some classic dance songs and dance moves is a redeeming quality. Player will get to sweat to the ...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Grand Theft Auto V best selling game of all time in the UK!
- Skyforge beta entry available for minigame winners
Survivalist (PC) Review
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham for Mac Goes Global – November 28th
- Dark Souls 2 Soon To Be Unleashed For Next Gen
- Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual (Book) Review
- New Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Footage Unveiled
Satellite (Film) Review