LocoCycle is ridiculous, and honestly quite repetitive, but the style and sense of humor are charming.
If you can grit your teeth through the “story” part of it you will get to do some dancing. And the central conceit to bring about some classic dance songs and dance moves is a redeeming quality. Player will get to sweat to the ...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date
- National Streetpass weekend!
1,000 Times Good Night (Film) Review
- PSN Halloween sale!
Hollow’s Grove (Film) Review