Dark is just...a disappointment. Granted, it isn’t a game that set out to have a spectacular story, but there are a lot of elements that could lead to a bloody good time. Instead, you have cool vampire abilities that get trippe...
There is a sense of quantity as well as quality to Splinter Cell: Blacklist. While the route though the game is essentially linear, the different play modes mean there is no ideal way to take it. Levels are obviously designed t...
A strong art style courtesy of Valve’s former designer Viktor Antonov and his slowly degenerating believable world go a great way to secure this title’s position as one of the top games this year. Layer on that some genuine...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Assassin’s Creed Unity shows off it’s immersive open world
- Far Cry 4′s biomes explored in new videos
- Assassin’s Creed Unity PC Specs confirmed
- Epic Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date