Poker Night 2 is great fun. There really is, except for Poker Night 1, nothing else like it and Telltale have pulled off what they set out to do very well. It’s a shame that the actual poker game at it’s heart is so mundane an...
A handful of graphical and technical glitches can’t hold back the fact that this game is pure four-wheeled joy. For fans that have become despondent or walked away from the series –THIS is your call to arms.
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- EGX: Hands on – Lumo
- EGX: Interview with Roel Ezendam (Action Henk)
- EGX: Hands-on – Galactic Hero Agency
- EGX: Interview with Brjann Sigurgeirsson (SteamWorld Heist)
- Nintendo Release Super Mario Maker for Super Smash Bros
The Land of Venn: Numeric Storms (iOs) Review
Cop Car (BluRay) Review
- EGX: Interview with Mark Warburton (Lego Dimensions)