Terraria is an absolutely addicting mining, building, crafting, adventuring, exploring - well, you get the point. There is so much to do in this game, and so many places to do it in. It’s loads of fun, and I highly recommend it.
As the final minutes played out in Bioshock Infinite I sat with my mouth wide open, gaping like a cod fish. Managing to take such a large, all-encompassing story and just pull it off so spectacularly shows the confidence and ta...
A strong art style courtesy of Valve’s former designer Viktor Antonov and his slowly degenerating believable world go a great way to secure this title’s position as one of the top games this year. Layer on that some genuine...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date
- National Streetpass weekend!
1,000 Times Good Night (Film) Review
- PSN Halloween sale!
Hollow’s Grove (Film) Review