Terraria is an absolutely addicting mining, building, crafting, adventuring, exploring - well, you get the point. There is so much to do in this game, and so many places to do it in. It’s loads of fun, and I highly recommend it.
As the final minutes played out in Bioshock Infinite I sat with my mouth wide open, gaping like a cod fish. Managing to take such a large, all-encompassing story and just pull it off so spectacularly shows the confidence and ta...
A strong art style courtesy of Valve’s former designer Viktor Antonov and his slowly degenerating believable world go a great way to secure this title’s position as one of the top games this year. Layer on that some genuine...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- EGX: Hands on – Lumo
- EGX: Interview with Roel Ezendam (Action Henk)
- EGX: Hands-on – Galactic Hero Agency
- EGX: Interview with Brjann Sigurgeirsson (SteamWorld Heist)
- Nintendo Release Super Mario Maker for Super Smash Bros
The Land of Venn: Numeric Storms (iOs) Review
Cop Car (BluRay) Review
- EGX: Interview with Mark Warburton (Lego Dimensions)