Pid has some great things going for it. Well realised dream world. Impressive art style. A great hark back to the older titles that relied on puzzle rooms and slow, steady exploration of a unique and quirky world. It’s just ...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Far Cry 4′s biomes explored in new videos
- Assassin’s Creed Unity PC Specs confirmed
- Epic Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date
- National Streetpass weekend!