Rekoil: Liberator is an online first-person shooter in its purest sense. Unfortunately, that won't cut it with modern FPS gamers.
As the final minutes played out in Bioshock Infinite I sat with my mouth wide open, gaping like a cod fish. Managing to take such a large, all-encompassing story and just pull it off so spectacularly shows the confidence and ta...
A lacklustre attempt at mining the Bond back catalogue for the 50th anniversary celebrations. Gun play is sloppy. The AI is poor. The “fun” has been drained out of the scenarios and the game is so repetitive you’d be tempted...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Epic Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date
- National Streetpass weekend!
1,000 Times Good Night (Film) Review
- PSN Halloween sale!