Beyond: Two Souls should be considered a triumph by David Cage and his team over a Quantic Dream. Never before has drama, emotion and passion been expressed so well in a video game. This persistence within their niche genre, ...
The Last of Us might, on first blush, look like a reskinned Uncharted title. Maybe Naughty Dog just reworked the game a little and dropped the mood lighting a few bars. Or maybe, just maybe, Naughty Dog have broken free of the ...
A strong art style courtesy of Valve’s former designer Viktor Antonov and his slowly degenerating believable world go a great way to secure this title’s position as one of the top games this year. Layer on that some genuine...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- EGX: Hands on – Lumo
- EGX: Interview with Roel Ezendam (Action Henk)
- EGX: Hands-on – Galactic Hero Agency
- EGX: Interview with Brjann Sigurgeirsson (SteamWorld Heist)
- Nintendo Release Super Mario Maker for Super Smash Bros
The Land of Venn: Numeric Storms (iOs) Review
Cop Car (BluRay) Review
- EGX: Interview with Mark Warburton (Lego Dimensions)