It’s not a must to enjoy the game as a whole, but A House Divided is worth playing, especially if you just can get enough Victoria II.
From the ground up, Victoria II is another great title from the masters. Although more user friendly than some, it’s still a grand strategy game and should be approached by those willing to spend hours upon hours of time tweaki...
Warlock: Master of the Arcane is a fun title turn based strategy game from Ino-Co Plus and Paradox Interactive. Being turn based, it is a little more user friendly than it’s real time brethren. Great graphics, fun sound effects...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Assassin’s Creed Unity shows off it’s immersive open world
- Far Cry 4′s biomes explored in new videos
- Assassin’s Creed Unity PC Specs confirmed
- Epic Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date