It’s not a must to enjoy the game as a whole, but A House Divided is worth playing, especially if you just can get enough Victoria II.
From the ground up, Victoria II is another great title from the masters. Although more user friendly than some, it’s still a grand strategy game and should be approached by those willing to spend hours upon hours of time tweaki...
Warlock: Master of the Arcane is a fun title turn based strategy game from Ino-Co Plus and Paradox Interactive. Being turn based, it is a little more user friendly than it’s real time brethren. Great graphics, fun sound effects...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- EGX: Hands on – Lumo
- EGX: Interview with Roel Ezendam (Action Henk)
- EGX: Hands-on – Galactic Hero Agency
- EGX: Interview with Brjann Sigurgeirsson (SteamWorld Heist)
- Nintendo Release Super Mario Maker for Super Smash Bros
The Land of Venn: Numeric Storms (iOs) Review
Cop Car (BluRay) Review
- EGX: Interview with Mark Warburton (Lego Dimensions)