Top Down Shoot 'Em Up
Because 8,999 zombies would never be enough... Survive the twin-stick shooter zombie apocalypse, in a game that has simplicity as both its strength and weakness.
When you mix together the gameplay, the graphics, the soundtrack and the storyline, Hotline Miami stands out as one of the surprise hits of the year. It's the combination of these elements that makes for such a compelling body ...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- EGX: Hands on – Lumo
- EGX: Interview with Roel Ezendam (Action Henk)
- EGX: Hands-on – Galactic Hero Agency
- EGX: Interview with Brjann Sigurgeirsson (SteamWorld Heist)
- Nintendo Release Super Mario Maker for Super Smash Bros
The Land of Venn: Numeric Storms (iOs) Review
Cop Car (BluRay) Review
- EGX: Interview with Mark Warburton (Lego Dimensions)