Strategy - Turn Based
Magic 2015 is more of the exceptional game we've come to expect, but sadly it still has more of the exceptional lack of polish on the non-gameplay areas.
Mush is a curious and interesting thing. As a social game, it fulfils its role by requiring communication and co-operation, even when other players are actively working against you. Trying to keep the ship working and everyone ...
Space Hulk plays like an XCOM game, but offers features, like a claustrophobic first-person point-of-view for units. It references the title from two decades ago, but also feels fresh and uniquely implemented. It''s not a per...
Warlock: Master of the Arcane is a fun title turn based strategy game from Ino-Co Plus and Paradox Interactive. Being turn based, it is a little more user friendly than it’s real time brethren. Great graphics, fun sound effects...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Epic Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date
- National Streetpass weekend!
1,000 Times Good Night (Film) Review
- PSN Halloween sale!