ArchLord 2 went into open beta last week - bringing with it a lot of grinding. A LOT. But at present PvP quickly descends into chaotic mashing, and the costs for crafting and modification need to be balanced better to income at...
The fact that Neverwinter is still in beta is not in question - the game is definitely playable and surprisingly good fun despite the current sense of being incomplete, but it cannot escape that feeling of incompleteness. Some ...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
Kid Sheriff and the Terrible Toads (Book) Review
Rude Dude: The Steve Rude Story (Film) Review
- Reused Assets Podcast: Episode #2 Live from EGX 2014
Hatoful Boyfriend (PC) Review
- EGX London: Interview with Andy Tudor (Project CARS)
- Never Alone Hands-On Preview
- A Light In Chrous Hands-On Preview
- Ori and the Blind Forest Hands-On Preview