ArchLord 2 went into open beta last week - bringing with it a lot of grinding. A LOT. But at present PvP quickly descends into chaotic mashing, and the costs for crafting and modification need to be balanced better to income at...
The fact that Neverwinter is still in beta is not in question - the game is definitely playable and surprisingly good fun despite the current sense of being incomplete, but it cannot escape that feeling of incompleteness. Some ...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Epic Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date
- National Streetpass weekend!
1,000 Times Good Night (Film) Review
- PSN Halloween sale!