By no means a bad game, if there is one thing that Montague's Mount gets perfectly right, it is atmosphere. Exploring the game world is certainly effective at getting an emotional reaction - perhaps more than the narrative atta...
Dead Island Riptide is saved, much like the orginal Dead Island, from being a mess of a game by some wonderfully realised melee combat mechanics. Using the analogue method of control brings the whole experience alive, offering...
Lucius has some interesting ideas and offers a reasonably unique take on the adventure / puzzle genre. The trouble is that so often you are just fighting the bugs and poor design decisions evident in the game. There is s...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Living Without the One You Cannot Live Without (Book) Review
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek (Mac) Review
- Playaway Light (All-In-One Audiobook) Review
- Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth Announced
Nightmares From the Deep 2: The Siren’s Call Collector’s Edition (Mac) Review
- The Encyclopedia of Arcade Video Games (Book) Review
How About Never – Is Never Good For You? My Life In Cartoons (Book) Review
- EGX Rezzed: Alien: Isolation hands-on