By no means a bad game, if there is one thing that Montague's Mount gets perfectly right, it is atmosphere. Exploring the game world is certainly effective at getting an emotional reaction - perhaps more than the narrative atta...
Dead Island Riptide is saved, much like the orginal Dead Island, from being a mess of a game by some wonderfully realised melee combat mechanics. Using the analogue method of control brings the whole experience alive, offering...
Lucius has some interesting ideas and offers a reasonably unique take on the adventure / puzzle genre. The trouble is that so often you are just fighting the bugs and poor design decisions evident in the game. There is s...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Assassin’s Creed Unity shows off it’s immersive open world
- Far Cry 4′s biomes explored in new videos
- Assassin’s Creed Unity PC Specs confirmed
- Epic Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date