The Vanishing of Ethan Carter sees you filling the (gum)shoes of detective Paul Prospero in the first game to come from Polish studio The Astronauts.
By no means a bad game, if there is one thing that Montague's Mount gets perfectly right, it is atmosphere. Exploring the game world is certainly effective at getting an emotional reaction - perhaps more than the narrative atta...
Dead Island Riptide is saved, much like the orginal Dead Island, from being a mess of a game by some wonderfully realised melee combat mechanics. Using the analogue method of control brings the whole experience alive, offering...
Lucius has some interesting ideas and offers a reasonably unique take on the adventure / puzzle genre. The trouble is that so often you are just fighting the bugs and poor design decisions evident in the game. There is s...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Grand Theft Auto V best selling game of all time in the UK!
- Skyforge beta entry available for minigame winners
Survivalist (PC) Review
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham for Mac Goes Global – November 28th
- Dark Souls 2 Soon To Be Unleashed For Next Gen
- Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual (Book) Review
- New Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Footage Unveiled
Satellite (Film) Review