Torchlight 2 does little to take the action RPG genre forward. It’s iterative, borrows heavily from its contemporary and suffes from the occasional glitch in its online play. But that could be said of many titles and they se...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date
- National Streetpass weekend!
1,000 Times Good Night (Film) Review
- PSN Halloween sale!
Hollow’s Grove (Film) Review