Torchlight 2 does little to take the action RPG genre forward. It’s iterative, borrows heavily from its contemporary and suffes from the occasional glitch in its online play. But that could be said of many titles and they se...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
The House of the Dead: Overkill – The Lost Reels (iOS) Review
The Kindling Muse (Book) Review
- Far Cry 3 Map Editor Updated With Blood Dragon Content
- SimCity Updated With New Features and Fixes
- We’re the Millers Trailer
Dead Island Riptide Guide (book) Review
- Quantum Break Trailer Reveals… Stuff.
- XBox One – A PR catastrophe in the making!