DeadEnd Cerebral Vortex has some promising elements of gameplay thanks to its challenging alteration of the maze levels as you move through them, and is a strong example of the genre. But the lacklustre graphics, musical score ...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens Trailer
- Grand Theft Auto V best selling game of all time in the UK!
- Skyforge beta entry available for minigame winners
Survivalist (PC) Review
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham for Mac Goes Global – November 28th
- Dark Souls 2 Soon To Be Unleashed For Next Gen
- Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual (Book) Review
- New Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Footage Unveiled