For me, when it comes to The House of the Dead series, there are two distinct flavors. First off, there is the silly, over-the-top classic arcade light-gun game where the story is absurd, the voice-acting is terrible, and the ...
While it seems a little strange to control a game like After Burner Climax with tilt and virtual buttons and flight sticks, it works surprisingly well. A fun arcade-experience for the iOS!
Sonic Jump is a neat game that will return more enjoyment than the cost you’ve put in to it. The looks are colourful and bright and the power-up system will keep things fresh for the short term. More than just a Doodle jump clo...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- EGX: Interview with Roel Ezendam (Action Henk)
- EGX: Hands-on – Galactic Hero Agency
- EGX: Interview with Brjann Sigurgeirsson (SteamWorld Heist)
- Nintendo Release Super Mario Maker for Super Smash Bros
The Land of Venn: Numeric Storms (iOs) Review
Cop Car (BluRay) Review
- EGX: Interview with Mark Warburton (Lego Dimensions)
- Shadow of the Beast Hands-On Preview