Puzzle gamers, rejoice! There’s a new game in town, and it has the perfect blend of Tetris tiles and strategy elements to keep you enthralled for hours.
I would equate trying to play Knights & Dragons with Mafia Wars (or any of the countless social games) on Facebook. You can do a few things here and there, and then you’re stuck. You either have to play it for just a few minu...
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- EGX: Hands on – Lumo
- EGX: Interview with Roel Ezendam (Action Henk)
- EGX: Hands-on – Galactic Hero Agency
- EGX: Interview with Brjann Sigurgeirsson (SteamWorld Heist)
- Nintendo Release Super Mario Maker for Super Smash Bros
The Land of Venn: Numeric Storms (iOs) Review
Cop Car (BluRay) Review
- EGX: Interview with Mark Warburton (Lego Dimensions)