Outside of the obvious complaints I quite enjoyed Monster Slayer when you are able to breeze along merrily shooting a healthy variety of enemies. But the slowness of progress at certain points and the slight imbalance that requ...
Toon Defense essentially offers a rather unconvincing skin over the top of the standard tower defense gameplay, it does nothing new but certainly ticks all the boxes as a time killer.
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Quantum Break Trailer Reveals… Stuff.
- XBox One – A PR catastrophe in the making!
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Reveal Trailer
- Games Fiends Giveaway: Tomb Raider
- Games Fiends Interview: Katie & Kellie Cockrell of Star Trek Into Darkness
- Embrace the Hype: Predictions For The Xbox Reveal Event
- Batman: Arkham Origins trailer released
- Verbal Education (SAT/ACT Prep Game) Review