Outside of the obvious complaints I quite enjoyed Monster Slayer when you are able to breeze along merrily shooting a healthy variety of enemies. But the slowness of progress at certain points and the slight imbalance that requ...
Toon Defense essentially offers a rather unconvincing skin over the top of the standard tower defense gameplay, it does nothing new but certainly ticks all the boxes as a time killer.
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Grand Theft Auto V best selling game of all time in the UK!
- Skyforge beta entry available for minigame winners
Survivalist (PC) Review
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham for Mac Goes Global – November 28th
- Dark Souls 2 Soon To Be Unleashed For Next Gen
- Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual (Book) Review
- New Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Footage Unveiled
Satellite (Film) Review