Outside of the obvious complaints I quite enjoyed Monster Slayer when you are able to breeze along merrily shooting a healthy variety of enemies. But the slowness of progress at certain points and the slight imbalance that requ...
Toon Defense essentially offers a rather unconvincing skin over the top of the standard tower defense gameplay, it does nothing new but certainly ticks all the boxes as a time killer.
Latest articles from around the site,,,
- Epic Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Portal Plot Holes Filled With New DLC: ‘Conversion’
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition Released
- Mewtwo Confirmed during Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct
- A World of Keflings gets WiiU release date
- National Streetpass weekend!
1,000 Times Good Night (Film) Review
- PSN Halloween sale!